Chatuchak Weekend Market
Chatuchak Weekend Market is a must-visit place for tourists. This is a place where you can literally shop ‘till you drop’. The 35-acre area of Chatuchak is home to more than 8,000 market stalls. On a typical weekend, more than 200,000 visitors come here to sift through the goods on offer. If you have one weekend in Bangkok, squeeze in a day trip to Chatuchak Weekend Market and you will not be disappointed.
The selection of goods being offered at Chatuchak can be roughly divided into 11 categories:
- Clothing & Accessories
- Furniture and Home Decoration
- Food and Beverage
- Plants and Gardening tools
- Art and Gallery
- Pets and Pet Accessories
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Miscellaneous and Used Clothing
The weekend market is open on Saturdays and Sundays, 09:00 – 18:00, and Fridays 18:00 – 24:00.
Plant sections are also open on Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 07:00 – 18:00.
From Biotouch Thailand to Chatuchak Weekend Market..
From Biotouch Thailand to Chatuchak Weekend Market by car:
- 19.2 km away from Biotouch Thailand
- 46 minutes by car
- Get off the Chalerm Rat Expressway
7 minutes (2.9 km)
- Continue on the Chalerm Rat Expressway. Take the Si Rat Expressway to Soi Phahonyothin 2 in Sam Sen Nai Take the exit to Phahonyothin Road from Road 31
12 minutes (12.2 km)
- Follow Soi Phahonyothin 2 and Road 1 to your destination in Chatuchak.
11 minutes (4.1 km)
From Biotouch Thailand to Chatuchak Weekend Market with BTS Skytrain:
- Walk approx. 8 minutes to Ekamai BTS station
- Take the BTS to Mo Chit BTS Skytrain Station
- Your destination will be right there, when get off the train.